- These PIR activated weatherproof lights are the perfect security lighting solution for renters
- difficult to wire spots or remote sheds without mains power.
Shed some light on pathways
- gardens and patios
- these super bright PIR activated lamps require no wiring. Their compact weatherproof casing houses a small solar panel on the top surface and a 120° PIR movement detector and LED array on the lower surface. Three modes are available
- all of which activate only at night time.
Medium light mode provides a constant light for 4-6 hours until the battery is discharged.
Dim light sensor mode provides a constant dim light until motion is detected when it switches to full brightness for 20 seconds.
Sensor mode is off until motion is detected
- when it switches to full brightness for 20 seconds.
Typical recharge time is around 7 hours on a sunny day. Run time may vary depending on install location and weather conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.