- This glass container contains 10 weighted balls. As the temperature changes
- the paraffin within the thermometer changes density
- affecting which baubles float and which sink. By observing which bauble is floating in the middle of the column
- or by averaging the ones bracketing the gap
- the temperature can be read. This large model is accurate between 16°C and 34°C
- and sits at a proud 44cm tall.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.