Make Your Own Quartz Clock
- Fix Your Old Clock
If you're tired of looking at that mantle clock reading ten past one
- why not fix it! It will take you about 10 minutes with one of our clock modules. Just remove the old mechanism
- throw it in the bin and replace it with an accurate quartz crystal movement.
- Very compact 56 x 56 x 15mm
- Self starting one second stepping motor
- Uses 1 x AA battery that lasts 1 year
- ±15 second/month accuracy
- Supplied with three sets of hands
- Shaft length 19mm
- diam. 7.5mm
- Includes sweep second hand
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device