- The SSE 34 phone system is a corded phone with large easy to read buttons.
The SSE 34 also has a SOS Assistance Button on the base.
For added peace of mind the phone is also operational under mains power failure conditions and can even have battery back from 4 x AAA batteries (not included) for the main base.
The phone has two Hot Dial Buttons on the base and you can also add your own photo to these buttons to assist recall of which phone numbers were programmed to these buttons.
With TTS (Text to Speech) technology
- the base has the ability to read the number of the caller*. The base can also announce the number when you dial.
The SSE 34 also has an adjustable Handset Volume Switch
- adjustable Handsfree Speaker Switch and a bright Visual Ringer Indicator on the base
- which flashes to alert you to an incoming call. The phone is so easy to use and is ideal for people that have visual and / or hearing impairment.
Advanced LCD and Caller ID* Display
Adjustable Handsfree speaker
- ringer and handset volume
Talking Numbers - announce numbers as they are dialled
Talking Caller ID
Talking Phonebook number
Hands free Speakerphone on Base
Two Speed Dial Memory Buttons (with the option of adding a picture)
64 Caller ID Memories and 30 Phonebook Entries
10 Speed Dial Memories
New Call / Visual Ringer Indicator
Battery backup with battery level indicator for the main base (4 x AAA batteries
- not included)
Flash Button (Call Waiting Compatible)
Last Number Redial
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.