Convert your home stereo system into a Wi-Fi audio system. This receiver connects your stereo system and your existing Wi-Fi home network and allows you to access any device connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network and to stream audio. It features a digital (TOSLINK) and analogue (3.5mm stereo) output.
With its WPS feature, you can have an extended range of your Wi-Fi network. iOS devices can use the existing AirPlay feature to stream to this receiver box with App required. For Android devices you have to purchase and install an App. that supports DLNA Protocol. Windows devices require Apps that you can downloaded from Google Play or similar sites.
* App/Software information listed in user manual
Wireless music receiver
Mains power adaptor
RCA audio cable
Quick start guide
• Streaming local or online music from iOS, Android Device to speaker
• Support DLNA, AirPlay, Qplay
• Aluminium Case
• Output: Toslink or 3.5mm stereo
• Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Standard
• Wi-Fi Encryption: WPA,WPA2,WPA2 Mixed
• Audio sample rates: up to 96kbps
• Audio SNR: 96dB
• Audio Format: aac, mp3, wav,
• Streaming Protocol: DLNA, Airplay, Qplay
• Audio Out: S/PDIF or Stereo
• Dimension: 80(L) x 80(W) x 20(H)mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.